We are looking for heroes to make real estate sexy.
Wherever you are located, we are hiring photographers to take photos and videos of our properties.
Important: You must have your own camera with preferably a wide-angle lense (10 – 20mm). Competitive salary & bonuses offered.
Business Developer (Full-time position)
We are looking for a highly energetic and result-driven individual to join the Business Development team of Viaflats.
Who you are:
● People love to be around you and you are extremely sociable and have a strong desire to be in a sales job.
● High desire to work in a fast-paced environment
● Full of energy and ready to pick up the phone and grow an existing market or new markets and take it to the sky.
● You speak at least English, any other languages is a plus.
● A prior experience in a sales job is a plus.
● You are ambitious and ready to accept challenges.
What we offer:
● A rewarding job with a high bar but great rewards.
● Excellent compensation & bonuses
● The opportunity to work alongside awesome colleagues
● Monthly team activities, a fully stocked fridge & pantry
● An international atmosphere: we have a team of Germans, Italians, Portugese, French, Belgians, Bulgarians, Spanish, English, and Irish people!
● Your ideas are important to us: our management is very approachable and we are ready to implement what you think can make real estate better and how we will build the most unique marketplace of the future.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
● You will be in charge of helping students, interns, and young graduates to find an accommodation in our key cities.
● Management of incoming leads, prospection via email, phone, chat.
● Coordination with the supply team to improve processes by implementing canned responses, macros & new ways of working.
● Direct management of local photographers and appointments with our landlords, real estate managers and key accounts.
Demand Lead Manager (Student job)
If you are interested to learn more about marketing next to your studies, we are offering a student job position (at least 15 hours per week).
Campus Ambassador (Student job)
Your role is to vehicule the brand of Viaflats at your campus by hosting events, meetings potential students and answering questions about our services. (at least 15 hours per week).
Business Development (Supply) - Dutch Market (Student job)
Your role is to make new partnerships with our suppliers in order to grow the amount of listings on our website (at least 15 hours per week).
Listing onboarder (Supply) (Student job)
Your role is to ensure that we get as many new listings as possible on our platform.
Here are some cool things we offer...
Viaflats booking credits
Our team regularly travels to meet new housing providers and to set up our operations in each city. We give the opportunity to each of our new hire to book a place for 1 month for free (including travel) and work in the city of your choice
We are a very international team from Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, and France. Not only it means you can enjoy the cuisine of each country but you can enjoy working in a truly international environment
Each year (around end of September) our team spends one week in our secret Viaflats Retreat House in eastern Europe! A good opportunity to learn more about the other team members and to do something different.
A cool office
We are located in a startup building in the centre of Maastricht where we share our office with other designers, entrepreneurs and some famous startups (Social Deal I am looking at you :-))
Work hard, but reap the benefits!
While we strive to work on interesting problems all day long, we also organise a lot of of team-building events and special projects.