We meet all housing providers on our platform and verify them following three steps:
- We first have a preliminary call and introduction with each of the housing provider.
- We then meet with the housing providers in person.
- We sign a contract (The Viaflats Pledge, explained below) with them.
Verified properties & accurate listings
Transparent and accurate listings is what makes renting with us possible and safe. We try to take our own videos and photos of each listings and produce for each listing a 8-points inspection report.
We ensure that all payments during your booking are safe.
Ongoing support all year long.
Our customer team is always here to help you out!
- You can call us our support team at anytime.
- You can chat with us should you have any problems or any question.
- We have a local community manager in each of the represented cities to help you out and available should you have any questions.
The Viaflats Promise
We created Viaflats to change the world of housing for the better. To do so, we believe we must be transparent in everything we do. Long gone are the days when it was stressful to rent a place. Our promise is the following:
- You can always ask your booking fee back if the home your rented does not match the listing description. It is our 100% money back guarantee.
- You can always count on us to help you out before, during, and after your stay.
- You can always be sure we will strive to deliver an awesome experience all year long.
- We always promise to tell the truth on all our listings and to be as objective as we can possibly be.
- We want to be your best local friends! If you are ever in Maastricht, come for a cup of coffee in our amazing office or come at one of our local gatherings to meet us!
– Laura, Robin, and Quentin / Co-founders of Viaflats.